Heavy duty industrial racking that meets the demands of any warehouse, storeroom and workshop.
Rivet Racking offers incredible value for money with amazing strength and rigidity. The quality of the materials used and robust construction ensures it will meet the rigors of the toughest workplace.
The vast range of bay sizes allows for a solution to meet your storage needs and the available space. Flexibility of wide open bays and large shelf capacities enable products of varying weights and dimensions to be easily stored within a single system.
The system is simple to build with all parts being tapped together using a rubber mallet. All components are joined via the heavy duty rivet and key hole slot which offers a simple and effective way to assemble the racking.
There are no nuts and bolts and the bays require no bracing therefore offering uninterrupted access on all four sides. Bays are available in various heights up to 3660mm high.
With the average time to assemble a bay being just 5 minutes, you will be amazed at how easy it is to create large installations in no time at all.
Pricing based on 3 levels
- Best Selling system - Offers the widest choice of sizes, all at great value
- Easy to build and re-configure - Simply tap together with a rubber mallet
- Strong and sturdy - With shelf capacities up to 600kgs, it easily copes with heavy goods
- No nuts, bolts or screws - Simple and quick to erect, with no fuss
- Strong epoxy paint finish - Designed to give years of service and withstand heavy use
- Will suit any application - Versatile and expandable, suits a wide range of industries
Our standard delivery is 5 working days from receipt of order/payment. Free delivery on orders over £200 for UK Mainland and Wales, £10 delivery fee for orders under £200. If you require delivery outside of UK Mainland and Wales please contact us, delivery fees are POA.
Returns are accepted, please view our delivery and returns policy for further details.