It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
This range of cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations.
- “No snag” handles with 2-point locking
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves for superior spill management
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock - padlock not supplied
- Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
Our standard delivery is 5 working days from receipt of order/payment. Free delivery on orders over £200 for UK Mainland and Wales, £10 delivery fee for orders under £200. If you require delivery outside of UK Mainland and Wales please contact us, delivery fees are POA.
Returns are accepted, please view our delivery and returns policy for further details.